Reaper binder is mainly used to harvest and bind low stem crops such as wheat, rice, grass, barley, oats, reed and straw, etc. The machine has different structure and working rows to meet different requirements of customers. The reaper and binder machines can be divided into self-propelled and wheel tyre types. While according to the working rows of the machine, the reaper binder machine can be divided into three rows reaper binder and two rows reaper binder.
Characteristics of Reaper and Binder
- Multi-functional. This reaper and binder machine can used for many kinds of low stem crops.
- High adaptation. The machine can used in many different kinds of land forms, such as hills, slops, mountains, etc.
- With high flexibility. The reaper-binder machine has a compact structure and small volume. It is more flexible and easier to operate on the field.
- User-friendly. The steer control handle bar can be freely adjusted to up, down, left or right. The handle can be adjusted around 180°, vertical 30°which is more flexible to be handled in different environment.
- Adopt shaft drive system which works more stable and safe.
Optional working row. There are two kinds of machines with 2 or 3 working rows.
- Use advanced technology which makes the grain binder has good threshing ability and low loss rate, less than 1%.
- High reliability and low fuel consumption. The reliability of the harvester binder is above 90% and the machine consume less than 8 kg fuel per hm2.