Osudoku Agriculture Society – Exin Bank Financed Project
- A&G due to its ability to deliver within project timeframes, also secured a $948,000 Osudoku Agric Corporative (EXIM BANK AGRIC FINANCE PROJECT).
Acdi/Voca Advance Farm Machinery Project – Usaid Financed
- Another $678,000 worth of contract executed under the ACDI/VOCA (ADVANCE USAID project to supply Tractors to Beneficiaries (Farmers) under the project. The Ghana Agricultural Development and Value Chain Enhancement (ADVANCE) II project supports the scaling up of agricultural investments to improve the competitiveness of the maize, rice, and soybean value chains in Ghana. The project adopts a facilitative value chain approach, where smallholder farmers are linked to markets, finance, inputs, equipment, and information through larger commercial farmers and traders who have the capacity and incentive to invest in smallholder production.
SAKFO FARMS TRACTORS AND MACHINERY SUPPLY
- We undertook a ₵ 380,000 SAKFO Farms project in the year under review- Under this project, A&G supplied Tractors and Implement on behalf of SAKFO Farms Irrigation Project in BUIPE.
FARM INPUT SUPPLY FOR CATHOLIC RELIEF AGRICULTURAL PROJECT
- A&G supplied Catholic Relief Services one thousand raincoats and five hundred wellington Boots. These items were purchased for Rural Agric Development to the value of ₵120,000.00 with Private and Commercial Farmers as beneficiaries.
SERVE CHILD CENTRE TRACTOR SUPPLY
- Another ₵175,000 worth of contract was executed under the SERVE CHILD CENTRE PROJECT in WA the project.
AGRIC INPUT SUPPLY – JICA PROJECT
- We supplied small agricultural implements worth ₵24,000 to Japanese International corporation (JICA) under the Ghana Rice Development project.