As land is becoming rarer, newer Agricultural Projects and farms are often starting up at very remote locations in areas that are new to modern equipment.
Except for a few large projects, most new projects rely heavily on suppliers or local dealers based in the area of operation during the first few years of operation. Many a good machine was wasted and scraped due to lack of onsite technical support by suppliers based abroad. With our local presence we provide the following:
- We provide three years after sales services and maintenance agreements that covers spare parts and repairs with the exceptions of man-made accidents
- Our service centres will provide on-site routine maintenance of our tractors and implements etc. In the unlikely event a piece of tractor or implement fails, a call to our service centres will dispatch a certified repair technician to your location for a diagnostic and repair. To reduce excessive equipment down time, and based on the terms of your service agreement, loaner equipment will be available.
- We provide Agribusiness Development Services
- Intensive Modern Tractor operators training program for new buyers
- 24/7 hours on Site Mobile Mechanical Repair and Maintenance Services